Occasionally I have the good fortune to give a talk at a conference or meet-up. Here are a few that were recorded:
- The SwiftUI Cookbook for Navigation. WWDC 2022.
- Discover Concurrency in SwiftUI, with Jessica Zivotsky. WWDC 2021.
- Data Essentials in SwiftUI, with Luca Bernardi and Raj Ramamurthy, WWDC 2020.
- Stacks, Grids, and Outlines in SwiftUI, with Cody Brimhall, WWDC 2020.
- Type Erasure and Weak References. Seattle Xcoders, 2017.
- Let’s Build a Reactive Programming Library. Seattle Xcoders, 2016.
- Runtime Hacking for Fun and Profit. Seattle Xcoders, 2015
In January 2015, David Hoang and I led an Xcoders session on the then-unreleased Apple Watch. It’s a fun look back on the early days of the platform: